The MS Office remains to stay popular with its productivity suite that will enable the user for creating documents, spreadsheets along with presentations, and more. The Microsoft Office suite offers a variety of powerful apps such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access, and many more. There are many productive suites that are priced less as compared to the Office suite. However, the Office is a complete set of the suite which offers you a variety of products that you can get from the office.com/setup.
This is one of the reasons when you choose the alternative of the MS Office, you just need to be certain about any shortfalls that might put a limit on the software that you use. If you are sharing a collaborative document with one or more office suites then there is a need for different office suites. So, to make a productive project you need to have access to the office setup. In this article, you will get to learn Let’ us understand if we have an alternative for ms office.
List of the best alternative for ms office
- LibreOffice: It is a flexible and lightweight suite as compared to others. Libreoffice is open-source with cross-platform and a powerful suite that is free to use.
- FreeOffice: This is a free alternative that is very much similar to MS Office. We can see it is a familiar interface. It comes with touchscreen compatibility and available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Moreover, it is available for free to use.
- WPS Office: This comes with the excellent free tier and advances features of technologies. There are many reasons to buy this such as it is a generous free tier with multi-language support, However, it comes with a premium set of features that are limited only.
- Calligra: It is a free office suite with some magnificent advanced features. It is available for Linux and it is free. Moreover, it is an open-source software along with mind mapping and project management tools. However, the Office suite compatible issues that you can understand from office.com/setup,
- OfficeSuite: There are some excellent editing tools that are available for those who can pay for them. It allows the users to sync across the devices along with the free tier. You can visit the office.com/setup for more information.
- Polaris Office: You can use the Polaris arsenal of tools for editing and creating multiple file types. It is an excellent free tier. It has cross-platform and ads can be distracting and this is one of the reasons users don’t use the Polaris office.
- OnlyOffice: There is a useful range of features that do not need and extensive documentation and there is a free and open-source along with the excellent free version. However, there are certain support issues that are only faced by Office software for which you need to visit the office.com/setup.
- WordPerfect: It proves that there is no school like the old school software. It is available with a free trial version along with MS Office compatibility. You need to understand that it is very expensive.
- Zoho Workplace: It is genuinely an exciting alternative to Google Docs and it is well-presented that is better than rivals along with site creation tools. There are some tools that are too simple and this is one of the key reasons to avoid this app.
- Google Workplace: For working across different platforms and sharing documents, the Google workplace is very important. It is cross-platform along with the information that integrates with Google drive and the mobile apps are available. It comes with formatting issues that are quirky.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
With the help of this article, we can now see that there are some of the listed alternatives for ms office that you need to understand. However, if you still hold some queries or want to know more about software in particular then you can visit the official website that goes by the URL office.com/setup.