The MS Office is a software package that comes with a feature that comes with unique features for productivity programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. It is very important to acknowledge the fact that you need to get your hands on the Microsoft Office applications. These learning tutorials are considered so that you can become more productive and skilled while using the Office apps. As these programs are commonly used in the home and workplace, it is important to learn the essentials to use the programs, especially when describing your computer skills for employment positions. Microsoft provides free online training courses that enable the users to learn the online training courses that can help them to learn each office program without signing up for the class or pay training fees. So, let us get started with the free Microsoft Office tutorials program.
What are the basic steps to use the Microsoft office training program?
Here are some of the basic tips and tricks that you need to understand for using the Microsoft Office training program, follow them carefully:
- First of all, go to the MS Office Training courses website.
- Remember, these sites are broken up in the topic-based tutorials.
- The tutorials are set on the individual Office program such as Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, or Excel.
- Tap on the topic you wish to learn about.
- The topics are listed with most of the basic courses primarily.
- The courses are often titles “Get to know” or “Getting Started”.
- Just review the information about the course.
- You will now see how long the course will last.
- The topics that the course will cover along with the basic goals you will achieve by working on the app.
- Tap on the “Start this course” to begin.
- Click the “Install Silverlight” button if it is prompted on-screen.
- This will download the silverlight.exe file that you will need to install to view the course.
- Remember, you will need to refresh the web page once the Silverlight is installed.
- Just watch the online training video.
- After this, tap on the “Next” button when you are ready to move to the next step.
- Remember, to work with any examples in the Office program as the progress via training courses.
- You need to complete the uncensored quiz at the end of the course includes one to see how many of the users have learned.
- Move on to the next free Microsoft office tutorials once you feel you have mastered the material course.
- You can also repeat the training if you need to work on the current course of material again.
Point to Remember: Working through these online courses will teach you the basic Microsoft office training functions of the Office programs quickly for free.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In a hope that you can now get your hands on the Microsoft office training program we conclude this article. However, we always recommend you to visit office.com/setup or you can follow the guidelines and instructions as directed by the customer support assistant available on the Customer support website.