The PSU webmail services are readily available for all those students, faculty, and other staff with free MS Office and Office 365 which can be easily accessed with cloud service that is easily accessed on any browser. There is clearly no sign up that you need in order to access these resources. If you are an active student or any other employee then you need to use the Office 365 PSU credentials to log in to your account.
The point to understand that once your email and calendar are shifted to Office 365 then you can easily configure the PSU office 365 login on your devices. In this article, you will get to learn the steps by which you can configure the Office 365 PSU on your devices. You need to follow each step carefully to complete the process to configure Office 365 PSU on your operating devices.
What all is included in office 365 PSU?
- You will get a free Office 365 account which will allow the user to work anytime anywhere with Cloud.
- one terabyte of cloud storage.
- Up to five MS Office local installations for home software.
- Five MS Office installations are available for tablets and mobile devices.
How to configure PSU webmail on android devices?
- First of all, open the “Settings” and tap on the “Users & Accounts”.
- After this, you need to tap on “Add accounts” and tap on the “Exchange” option.
- Now, tap on the “Add your email address” and enter your registered credentials.
- You have to tap on the “Manual” setup and enter the information as prompted on-screen
- Just tap on the “Next” option and you will see the “Verifying” process for five seconds.
- Now, tap on the “OK” option on your Remote security administration verification window.
- After this, you need to tap on the “Activate” option to activate this device admin app.
- You will get on-screen confirmation, just tap on the “Next” option and you will see the mail, contacts, calendars, and tasks will be easily enabled.
- Wait for the process to complete.
What are the steps to configure office 365 PSU on iOS devices?
- Firstly, you need to open the “Settings” option.
- Just tap on the “Accounts & Passwords” option.
- Followed by this, you need to click on the “Add account” and then tap on the “Exchange” option.
- You need to enter the office 365 PSU email address along with the description for the account.
- If you are running iOS 11 or some later versions then tap on the “Sign In”
- Now, sign in to the “Web access” and choose what are the apps that you wish to sync.
- In the end, you have to tap on the “Save” option to complete the process.
How to work with PSU webmail with Outlook apps for android apps?
- First of all, you have to download the “Outlook” app from the “Play store”.
- You have to tap on the “Outlook” app and tap on “Click get started”.
- Just tap on the PSU email and tap on the “Add account” option.
- Just perform PSU office 365 login and login to the web access.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In the end, we just hope that this article has given essential steps to configure office 365 PSU on your devices. However, if you have queries related to the topic then it is recommended to visit Office.com/setup to get instant solutions for your queries.
Frequently answered questions
Do Penn State students get free Microsoft Office?
The MS Office software is readily available for the graduating students so that they can download the Office software at no cost or for free that is available on the Penn State website. Remember, it is a non-subscription version of the MS Office Professional Plus 2019 version which includes the Word, Excel, Outlook apps for the students even when they leave the Penn state.
How do I access my PSU email?
If you want to access PSU email with a Gmail account with managing the contacts you need to visit the PSU office 365 login page. Just sign in using the credentials and when a web browser appears onscreen then you have to provide the richest experience to manage the Office account. However, you can also sync the mobile device you are using with the office 365 PSU Gmail account.
Does Penn State provide Microsoft Office?
Yes! The MS Office software is available for the graduating student that includes the Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other Outlook software even after leaving the Penn state for the graduating students so that they can access the Office apps on the devices that can make their work done with no extra efforts included.