Microsoft Office is a globally used software that a number of people use every day to complete their organizational goals. Since the time it came into the market, it has been winning the hearts of people. To install it, you need to run an Office setup on your device.
But, sometimes while you try to install Office on an incompatible device, you will come across certain kinds of error messages. Sometimes, the operating system is at fault or sometimes the Microsoft Office itself is corrupt.
At times, your device might be infected with a virus or malware. On such devices, there are high chances to get an error like this.
No matter which version of Office you try to install, this error can occur on your device. Be it MS office 2010, ms office 2007, office 2013, office 2016, or Office 365, the chances of getting errors are the same for all the versions of Office.
Many Windows 10 users have reportedly faced the issue as compared to others. But do not worry, as there is a possible fix for getting rid of such errors. The error usually occurs because of a problem with Microsoft .NET Framework.
Solution 1- Try repairing Microsoft .NET Framework
In case you are trying to install Office and your Microsoft .NET Framework is corrupted or not working as it should be, then repairing it might help. You can do this by navigating the ‘Control Panel’ of your device.
- First, hold the Windows logo and simultaneously pressing the R key.
- Here, you need to type appwiz.cpl.
- This will open the Programs and features app.
- Next, you need to find the Microsoft .NET Framework and tap on it to select it.
- After this, click on the ‘Uninstall’ or ‘Change’ option whichever you might see.
- Now, click on the ‘Continue’ button to run the repair task.
- You have to do it with the admin privileges.
- After this, click on the ‘Repair’ option and wait until the process continues.
- In case there more than one version of Framework, then you should repair them all.
- Once the process completes, hit the Exit button.
Solution 2- Install Microsoft .NET Framework
If you cannot repair the Framework because it is not installed, then you can download it from the official website of Microsoft. Follow the steps given below to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework:
- Firstly, you need to open an Internet browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Next, navigate to the ‘Microsoft Download Center’.
- After this, run the setup file using an account with administrator privilege.
- After reading the terms and conditions as well as license agreement, select the ‘Accept’ option.
- Click ‘Exit’ once you finish installing.
Solution 3- Install NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x64)
The step-by-step procedure for downloading it is as follows:
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Now, you need to navigate to the Microsoft Download Center.
- Here, you have to locate download NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x86) if you are using a 32-bit operating system.
- Else, download NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x64) if you are using a 64-bit operating system.
- Once the file gets downloaded run the setup file for installation of NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) x86 or x64.
- You need to do so by using admin account privileges.
- After this, click on the ‘Next’ option to continue the installation process.
- Now, accept the License Agreement and then click ‘Next’.
- Select all the necessary options and then click ‘Install’.
- Once you are done, select the ‘Finish’ option.
MS Office error 1935 might have been resolved by the end of this process. Make sure to follow all the procedures systematically to avoid any hassles.