While you are using Microsoft Office, you might come across some types of errors and problems which might be a result of some problem with the Office product you are having on your device. Most probably, this usually happens when there is a pending payment on your part. Your subscription payment might have been declined due to some reasons which have then resulted in this situation.
The payment by the users is subject to cancellation if the card you are using for the payment purpose has been expired or the card is canceled. As a result of the same, your product will not eventually renew giving way to this error. Thus, if you would want to get rid of ‘we’ve run into a problem with your office 365 subscription’.
error for your Office product, then you must continue to read this article further. This article will eventually help you in case your Microsoft 365 subscription is suspended.
Methods to fix the subscription error with Office 365
Method 1- check the status of your subscription:
- First, you need to close all the Office applications currently using.
- Then, log in to your account at office.com/myaccount.
- From there, navigate to the ‘Services & Subscriptions’ page.
- Go to the heading named ‘Microsoft 365 subscription’.
- There, you can see if your subscription has expired or still active.
- In case it is expired, you need to immediately renew it to continue using it.
- Follow the subscription renewal process carefully.
- Make the payment using a valid payment method.
Method 2- check your payment information
- Initially, you need to close all the running Office applications.
- Then, navigate to the ‘Payments’ option page.
- If you are prompted to sign in to your Office account, then you must do it.
- Make sure you input all the login details carefully for signing in.
- Check if there is an error in the payment method you see on your screen.
- If the error is there, you must fix it by updating it.
- After that, try to restart an application and see if it opens.
Method 3- Use Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant
- Go to the Office setup page and look for ‘Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant’.
- Hit the ‘Download’ button present against it.
- Choose the options to save your file.
- Install this application on your device.
- For this, click on the ‘Install’ button.
- When it opens, you need to agree to its terms.
- Then, select the ‘Yes’ option to let the file make changes to your system.
- Complete some prompts to troubleshoot the issue.
If the error, “we’ve run into a problem with your office 365 subscription” still persists, then you need to completely uninstall and re-install your Office subscription on your device. This not only helps you to get rid of the error but along with it, you will also get your hands on the latest update of the Office subscription you have installed. Apart from this, one thing is advisable to the users that they should use a payment method that is not going to expire soon. Else, it will create hurdles while you are using an Office subscription.