Microsoft is the most appreciated multinational corporation that offers computer software, electronic devices, personal computers and other related services. Microsoft 365 is known to be a subscription service laid out by the brand for better and smooth work efficiency. It is a compilation of all the software and applications that are designed to improve the user experience for you across both work and life. With this package, you can upgrade to newer versions as and when they arrive. However, Office 2019 is the same service that offers a “one-time purchase” criterion. Here you’ll get to know how you can manage Office 2019 and Microsoft 365.
What is office.com/myaccount built for?
When you talk about the web address www.office.com/myaccount, it means you are talking about the gateway that lets you get access to all Microsoft applications, products, subscriptions, etc. and adjust or manage them according to your preferences. Let’s look at the things that you can do with your Office account:
- Manage your subscriptions with Microsoft Office
- Review all paid plans and/or purchased products
- Look over your Office payments and/or recurring billing
- Use it to get into significant Office sites and tools
What are the different versions of Microsoft Office?
To clearly state it, Office and Microsoft 365 aren’t different. They are two names for the same software that are directed towards achieving the same goal- increasing your productivity and work efficiency. However, they are differentiated with one small aspect- Office offers a one-time purchase plan and Microsoft 365 offers long-term subscription plans. Also, Office doesn’t let users upgrade to the latest versions, you’ll have to buy the entire plan again if you wish to upgrade. Given below are the different versions of the software:
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office Pro Plus
- Office 2019
- Microsoft 365
How to manage your account on office.com/myaccount?
Given below are the steps that would help you with managing your Microsoft Office Account on office.com/myaccount:
- Use a web browser and get into office.com.
- On entering the portal go for the “Get Office” key.
- Browse through the plans, select one and purchase it.
- Now, visit office.com/setup to “Sign In”.
- As soon as you purchase, get into office.com/myaccount.
- Sign in and choose to manage your account however you want.
How to manage a purchased Microsoft Subscription?
As you already have a Microsoft Office account, you need to use the account credentials and sign into it. And once, you are on your account dashboard, you’ll be able to see all your purchased products and subscriptions. Now, let’s move on to the steps that will guide you to adjust the settings and manage your account on www.office.com/myaccount:
- Begin with paying a visit to office.com.
- Settle on a plan and complete the purchase.
- Now, enter office.com/myaccount.
- And manage your subscriptions as you see fit.
Process to cancel a Microsoft 365 subscription
Given below are the steps you’d have to go through to cancel your subscription for Microsoft 365:
- Use the web to go inside office.com/myaccount.
- Log in with your Microsoft Office account credentials.
- From the upper menu, hit on “Services & Subscriptions”.
- When you see all the products go for “Office Subscriptions”.
- Go for the “Manage” option key and wait for the next prompt.
- From “Cancel” or “Upgrade” options, go for “Cancel”.
- Now, keep on moving according to the displayed instructions.
Procedure to clear Old Bills for your subscription
This section will help you by guiding you through the simple procedure to clear the old or due bills for your Microsoft Office subscription:
- Begin with signing in to your account through office.com/myaccount.
- From your dashboard, choose to go to “Services and Subscriptions”.
- On locating the “Due Bills”, choose “Pay Now” and clear your bills.
Microsoft specializes in providing computers, software, and many more related services. It launched Office and Microsoft 365 with one sole purpose in mind- enhancing the productivity of your day-to-day lives and improving your life with work and other tasks. In the above-detailed read, you’ll find the common difference between Microsoft 365 and Office 2019, along with versions of Microsoft Office and important processes to manage your account on office.com/myaccount with carefully elaborated steps.