With the introduction of Office 365 in the market, people have shifted their interest from Office 2019 to Office 365. But, this is not the case with everyone. Many people still want to use Office 2019 because of several reasons. Those who are not ready to use the cloud services and want to use a simpler version, then Office 2019 is something they can rely upon.
The productivity suite is known to provide on-premises versions of various Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Publisher, and Project. On top of that, you can use Microsoft Teams to collaborate more easily and enjoy 1TB of online storage as well. Hence, people who would like to buy a modern version of Office with just a simple one-time fee Office 2019 is the best option for them.
How do I buy the Office 2019?
For buying it, all you need to do is navigate to the home page of Microsoft and choose the plan or version of Office that best fits your needs. Since here we are talking about Office 2019; we have to opt for the “Office Home & Business 2019” option. This costs a user around $249.99 which is a one-time purchase. After adding it to your cart, you have to complete the payment and then your product is ready to download and use. You may also use some other online platforms to buy an Office subscription that may offer you some good deals. Also, note that the procedure to buy Office for PC and Mac remains the same only the method to deploy its changes. The deployment methods for PC and Mac are thoroughly discussed in the upcoming sections.
Steps to download Office on a PC
Before you begin with a downloading procedure, make sure you have an account linked with Microsoft and you remember its login credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum system requirements for deploying any version of Office. You can check the system requirements by navigating to office.com/setup. Without further ado, let us learn the simple and quick steps to set up Office on a PC.
- Go to office.com/setup and sign in to your account by clicking on the “Sign in” button.
- Using your registered login credentials, complete the sign-in process.
- When the home page opens, choose the “Install Office” option.
- Again, click on “Install” followed by tapping on the “Go” arrow.
- This will download the software on your device after which you have to install it.
- To install it, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox) which browser you are using.
- When the “User Account Control” window opens saying “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” you have to select “Yes”.
- When the installation finishes, you have to activate Office by tapping on any of the Office apps.
- Accept to the Office license agreement when prompted and you can start to use Office.
Download Office 2019 on a Mac
Follow the steps 1-5 the same as mentioned in the above procedure.
- When the download completes, open the “Finder” on your mac.
- Using it, locate the “Downloads” folder and open it.
- From here, double-tap on “Microsoft Office installer.pkg file”.
- Here, you have to select the “Continue” option to begin installing Office on Mac.
- Read through the license agreement and click on the “Continue” and “Install” button.
- Enter your mac admin password when prompted and then click “Install Software”.
- Now, launch an app to begin the activation process by navigating to the “Dock”.
- This will open the “What’s New” window where you have to click on the “Get Started” option.
You can now start using Office on your PC as well as Mac devices. If you are unable to follow the procedure at any point, then you may seek expert assistance for resolving various queries related to Office.