Office 365 is a subscription service that offers its users the Office applications that are commonly in use such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications with the Office online web apps. If you install Office 365 subscription, Microsoft gets updated regularly. In this article, you will get to learn the ways by which you can easily install Office 365subscriptions. Remember, the instructions available in this article are applicable to Windows 10. If you have some specific query related to Office 365 subscription then visit the official Microsoft website.
What are the different Office 365 subscriptions?
The Office offers several subscriptions for Office365. There are three levels for the home users that are given below:
- Office 365 Home: There are the utmost 6 users to whom you can share your subscription. Every user can install the Office apps on their respective devices and can get access to 1 TB of cloud storage.
- Office 365 Personal: This is the subscription for one user however you can easily install the Office apps on all your devices. You can also get access to 1tb of the cloud storage.
- Office Home & Student 2019: It is the one time purchase which includes Word, Excel and the PowerPoint app. The office applications can only be installed on the PC and Mac that does not come with OneDrive storage space.
Before you begin to install office 365
You have to log in to the MS Office account or you can sign up for a free Office account if you are not registered with the one. This allows the users to sign in to the Office 365 Online apps in order to access the OneDrive cloud storage. This is to access your free Outlook email address.
How to install Office 365 for Home?
Once you have purchased the Office 365 subscription, you need to install the Office on your PC. Follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the Office 365 page and then sign in to the MS office account.
- Tap on the “Install Office” button.
- Go to the Office 365 webpage and then tap on the “Install Office” button.
- Visit the “Download and install Office 365” Home screen and then tap on the “Install” button.
- You will see a Prompt to “Run” the app or “Save” the downloaded file. Just click on the “Run” button.
- Once the file is ready to use you have to now install the Office applications.
- Once the installation process gets completed, the Office may now prompt you to enter the login credentials associated to install Office 365 mobile apps.
How to install Office 365 on other devices?
You are eligible to install Office subscription on as many devices as you wish to. Moreover, you can simultaneously sign in to Office on five other devices. To install Office to other connected devices then use the computer you wish to install Office 365 and then sign in to the Office account. Go on the Office portal and then select on the “Install Office” button. And if you want to install Office on mobile devices then use the smartphone and then go to the “Google Play” or the “Apple Store” app.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to install office 365. However, if you still stuck in between the steps mentioned in this article or you want to know more about the topic then visit the official Microsoft Office website that goes by the URL office.com/setup. The Office professionals and the team of experts will help you to sort the issues and the doubts that you have.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many computers can I install office 365 on?
You can install Office 365 on up to five devices or computers at a time. The Microsoft office will keep a count on how many accounts you are using at present. With every sign in you will be activating the Office software. Moreover, the Office will keep a check with its servers to see whether the Microsoft Office account is linked to the Office 365r subscriptions.
Can you share office 365 business subscription?
If you have made a purchase of Office 365 Home subscription then you can easily share the Office 365 subscription with up to 5 devices that are connected with the same networks. Once each person accepts the invitation they can access the sign in to install the Office on their respective devices to access 1 TB of OneDrive data storage.
How to install office 365 on another computer?
Before you install Office 365 or office 2019 subscription on another computer you first have to deactivate the Office 365 that is installed on the previous computer or the PC you had. Make sure you do a fresh installation on the new or another computer or PC. To know its steps you need to visit office.com/setup which is the official Microsoft website.
Can I install office 365 on multiple computers?
Office 365 can be installed on as many as five computers. The Office 365 personal have set the limit to one user however for other versions you can easily install them on multiple computers, mobile devices that do includes the Windows PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads and other android devices.
How do I install Microsoft Office 365 on a second computer?
It is not required to share the Office 365 home subscription with yourself on the second device which you own. You just need to sign in to the Microsoft account and go to the official website on your second computer. After this, you can tap on the “Install Office” button to install on the second computer. Remember, for the mobile devices, you can easily download the Office mobile apps from the app store you have.