This article includes various topics that are related to Office 365 and a user should know all of these if he is going to purchase or has already purchased an Office 365 subscription.
1. What is Office 365?
This is one of the best versions of MS Office that includes cloud-based services, traditional Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. The number of applications might vary depending upon the plan you have purchased. You can not only deploy it on your PC but you can deploy its apps on your mobile phone as well.
With this, you also get the opportunity to choose a number of different packages. Its version covers suites for personal use, multi-user households, students, businesses, nonprofits, as well as educational institutions. Hence, Office 365 has everything users were looking for in productivity software for the compilation of their work.
2. How to get Office 365 for free?
You can enjoy the free or trial version of Office 365 for free, but just for a 30 days period. For this, you just need to visit the trial page of office.com/setup and do the needful.
- To begin the process, first, you need to create an account at the Microsoft platform.
- After getting the basic access to Office 365, go to the main page of it.
- Here, you will find a list of apps that you can deploy for free.
- You can also download the full trial version of Office on up to five devices.
3. How to uninstall Office 365?
Go through these steps to uninstall Office365 from your device. If these steps don’t help, you can also use the Office removal tool and get rid of it completely.
- First of all, open the “settings” of your device.
- Now, click on the “Apps & features” tab.
- From here, select Office 365 and click on the “Uninstall” option.
- Click on “Uninstall” once again.
- In the end, follow the instructions and complete the process.
4. How to add a signature in Office 365?
These days many people are using signatures in their emails because it helps them include contact information, a job title and/or company name, and perhaps an image or logo automatically in the emails they send. But to add an email signature, you need to first create it. For this, he can find the instructions on the official website of Office. About adding a signature, go through the steps given below:
- At the initial step, you have to go to your mailbox.
- From here, click on the “New Message” option.
- When you finish typing your message, click on the option that reads as “More options” which is defined by three dots.
- Now, click on the “Insert Signature” option available at the bottom.
- Review your email and click on the “Send” option.
5. How to renew Office 365 for free?
Here’s how you can renew your Office 365 subscription but you can do it only if you have the product key that came with your subscription:
- Visit office.com/renew and sign in to your account (if prompted).
- Enter the product key when asked.
- Now, select the country or region where you live or do your banking.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the office 365 renewal process.
- When the process completes, you will get the subscription renewal message. You can also verify it by yourself.
If you are satisfied with the features and functions of your Office 365 subscription, then you should continue to use it because it has various tools and apps that are enough for a Business as well as the Home users.