The android mail apps might look different from each other while you use on the devices and in this article, you will get the directions that will help you to set up office 365 android setup without interruptions. You can use the guidelines and instructions that are given in this article. The android mail apps may look different in use. So, without any further discussion let us start the topic without further interruptions.
What are the steps for setup office 365 on android?
Before you begin the steps, you have to update the Gmail app to the latest version:
- First of all, open the Google Play Store app on the phone or tablet.
- Enter the “Gmail” in the search bar and tap on the “Update” option.
Point to remember: If the update option is not available, then you are using the latest version of the software.
- Just open the Gmail app.
- You have to tap on the menu icon in the upper left corner and then go to the “Settings” option and tap on the “Add account” option.
- Exchange and the Microsoft 365 software.
- Enter the complete email address and tap on the “Next” option.
- After this, you have to enter the password and tap on the “Next” button.
Some of the extended steps for setup office 365 on android
For setting up office 365 android setup, you can follow the steps that are given below:
- If you have MS Office 365 Work or school then you will be asked to confirm the “Remote security administration” page.
- After this, confirm the “Remote security administration” option.
- Approve the additional security measures.
- Choose the “OK” option or “Activate” button.
- Go to the inbox and set up the software and if you see the email that says “Action Required to Sync Email” option.
- After this, open it and tap on the “Use another mail app instead” option.
- Just pull down the Android notification bar by swiping down from the top of the screen.
Point to understand: If you see any notification that comes with a message on the screen saying “Unable to sync calendar and contacts”. Just tap on the “Allow” message to give access and then you are good to go.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
If you do not see any syncing error then you can verify the calendar and contacts that you are syncing. We hope that this article has helped you to get all the related information about office 365 android setup. However, if you have any related issues and queries then we recommend you visit the official website of Microsoft Office and get solutions for the related queries.
Frequently answered questions
Does Office 365 work on Android phones?
Just install the Office mobile for Office 365 android app to your Android phone so that you can edit the documents. The Office mobile app enables the users to create and edit Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint from the phone and go to the “Play Store” and search for the “Office mobile” for Office 365.
Can you install Office 365 on an Android tablet?
With MS Office 365 on the android phone and tablet then you can take the files on and go to the productive at work. Just sign in with the MS Office account and use Microsoft 365 to view or edit the files that are stored in the One Drive.
How do I access Office 365 on mobile?
In order to access the Microsoft 365 portal, tap on the Admin and go to the “Exchange” option. After this, tap on the ‘Mobile” option and then go to the “Mobile” device to access. Under the “Exchange ActiveSync Access” settings and tap on the “Edit” option. In the Exchange active Sync access settings dialog box, you need the option “Access” to Block the access.