Windows has finally reached the most stable state of it by releasing its latest update. The latest update has been done in Windows 10 and it has been given the name of Windows 10 version 1903. Although Windows is decided to have an update in the month of November as well but till that time, until the release of the update you can update your devices with the v1903 version.
Many users in the earlier phase of the update face some issues such as bugs and incompatibility, but the October patch fixed it all. This has been done by keeping in mind the various reports made at the users’ end about the issues that they were facing. Windows has tried its best to eliminate all such issues. This article will guide you to perform the steps for Windows update 1903 download which can be easily done at office.com/setup.
What will you get with the 1903 update?
The update is said to affect the Surface Book 2 devices. It will include those devices that are configured with NvidiadGPU. Some of the other issues that were taken into consideration were the updates that people were unable to install. This issue comes with an error code i.e. error 0x80073701.
So before you have to wait for the November update, update your device with the latest operating system. This will take your device in the bug-free state so that it runs smoother and better. So without further ado, let us discuss the steps to update your device with a 1903 update.
Steps to install Windows 10 1903 update
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the “Start menu” of your Windows 10 device.
- When you are taken to the Settings window, click on the “Update & Security” option.
- In this step, click on “Check for updates”. This option is present under the “Windows Update” menu.
- In the new Windows Settings window, click on Update & Security.
- This action will allow Windows to check for updates if there are any.
- When it will stop looking for updates, a list of available updates will be displayed on your screen.
- Locate the desired update and click on the “Download and Install” button available next to it.
- To have the complete update of the software on your device, you will be prompted to restart your computer. It totally depends on you that when do you wish to install the update.
Recommended: Brace yourself to the end of Windows 7 OS
To sum up-
When the restart completes after half an hour or so, you do not have to do any kind of setup for it. After installing the update, your Windows 10 device will run with the latest Operating System on it. For more information regarding the software update of Windows devices, you must visit www.office.com/setup.